Centers and Institutes
Research and Academic Centers
Research into a wide range of contemporary fields is conducted at more than 30 academic centers and institutes associated with Duquesne. Through these centers and institutes, Duquesne University expands its academic offerings to provide:
- Degree programs that integrate courses from more than one school
- Instructional support for students and faculty
- Research programs with centralized resources and forums for specialized academic communities.
Business and Economic Development Institutes
In addition, Duquesne hosts about 10 business and economic development centers and institutes. These provide educational resources to business students as well as:
- Assistance, education and services for students and business owners
- Education and services for organizations and businesses on leadership, ethics and organizational growth
- Resources and forums for business and industrial communities inside and outside our University
The Academic Centers and Institutes Guidelines provide guidance on the formation, operation, evaluation and dissolution of centers and institutes.