CTS Gets Involved
CTS's Mission states that "...in support of the University's mission, CTS' mission is to provide excellent service to the University by providing leadership and guidance in the application of information technology to teaching, learning, research and scholarship; to provide support to the faculty and students in their use of information technology; to lead the administration in the use of information technology for the effective management of the institution; to deliver innovative, consistent, and reliable information technology services to the Duquesne community...."
In support of our mission CTS works with many departments and groups across campus on a daily basis to "get involved" with what they do and to further their goals.
Some committees that we are involved with are:
- University Educational Technology Committee
- Faculty Senate Executive Team
- School Technology Committees
- Conference Services & Events
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Academic Integrity Committee
- New Faculty & New Hire Orientations