How to setup a forward in Outlook Live
To forward mail from Outlook Live to another email address you will need to complete these steps:
1. In Outlook Live click “options”
2. Click "organize email" then click New
3. In the first drop down box option "When the message arrives, and:" the option/drop down box should be [Apply to all messages]
4. The second drop down box option "Do the Following" the option/drop down box should be redirect the message to... Once this option is selected a new window will appear.
5. At the bottom where it says "To ->" Enter in the email address you want all your mail to be forwarded to. Once that is entered just click ok and then save and your forward has been added
For more information on Outlook Live please visit our FAQs page by clicking the Student email link on www.duq.edu/cts