Banner Maintenance 9/29-10/1
The Banner system (including Internet Native Banner and Self Service Banner accessed through DORI) will be unavailable beginning Friday, September 29, 2017, from 4:30 p.m. until Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. due to system maintenance.
During this time, users will not be able to:
- View academic transcripts, class schedules or grades in Self Service Banner
- Access student accounts to view and print bills and see account details
- Place an order for transcripts or print enrollment verifications
- Use Internet Native Banner (INB) for managing Student, Finance, Financial Aid, Alumni/Advancement, and Human Resources/Payroll information
- Use Self Service Banner to access Pay Information, Budget Queries, Leave Balances, and Tax Forms
- Access Cognos for reporting
In addition to the Banner outage this weekend, the MultiPass Password Reset Application (www.duq.edu/multipass) will be unavailable from 12pm to approximately 11pm on Saturday, September 30th. Users will be unable to access the site or reset their MultiPass passwords during this time.
Blackboard, Email, MyLEAD, Starfish, and most Web tools and DORI channels, will not be affected and will be operational.
Questions? Contact the CTS Help Desk at 412-396-4357, 1-888-355-8226, or firstname.lastname@example.org and reference change ticket #22263.