South Side Shuttle Bus
Duquesne University offers shuttle service between campus and South Side for students, faculty and staff.
The shuttle bus has seating for 25, offering our South Side resident students a convenient and inexpensive way to get to class, study sessions and other events.
Shuttle bus permits for next academic year will be $200 per semester and sales will begin August 15, 2016 in-person at the new Parking and DU Card Services office located in Room 210 of the Student Union.
Additionally, new technology will be implemented on all South Side shuttle buses for next fall. Those purchasing shuttle bus permits will have their permit embedded on their DU Card and will use their card for swipe access onto the South Side shuttle bus. Please contact the Parking and DU Card Services Office at 412.396.5267 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
Shuttle service for the Fall Semester begins on Monday, August 22, 2016 and will end on Thursday, December 15, 2016.
- Monday through Friday
- 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- One shuttle will run from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Two shuttles will run from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- The shuttle is scheduled to arrive at Duquesne University approximately every 15-20 minutes
Track the Shuttle Live via Double Map or download the free app on your smartphone!
Shuttle operations will follow the academic calendar. There is no service on weekends, during breaks, summer semester, holidays, or if classes are cancelled.
No Shuttle services will be provided on the following days in the 2016 Fall Semester:
- Monday, September 5, 2016
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- Monday, November 21, 2016
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Friday, November 25, 2016
- Thursday, December 8, 2016
McNaulty Drive & Forbes Ave.
Magee St. & Forbes Ave.
22nd & Carson St.
20th & Wharton
15th & Muriel St.
10th & Muriel St.