Who Can Ride
- You must have a valid shuttle bus permit to ride the South Side Shuttle.
- Only registered Duquesne University students, faculty, and staff are permitted to purchase shuttle permits.
- You cannot borrow or share a permit with someone else.
- Residency restrictions apply to commuter studetns
Purchasing a Permit
- Permits must be purchased from the parking office, each semester.
- If you lose or misplace your shuttle permit there is a $100 replacement fee.
- Permits may not be copied or transferred. Apply for a permit now.
- Shuttle service is only available in the fall and spring semesters.
- Arrival and departure times are not guaranteed.
- Please review the schedule to make arrangements to fit your schedule.
- Duquesne University is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the shuttle bus. Please contact Pittsburgh Transportation Group at 412-444-4444 if you have lost an item.