Priorities and Strategic Goals 2014-2016
• Foster substantive scholarly engagement with CIT at Duquesne.
• Impact scholarship and problem-solving beyond Duquesne.
• Nurture an educational community characterized by the Spiritan charism.
1. Contribute to Duquesne University's Catholic and Spiritan mission.
• Facilitate institutional culture and practice consonant with our mission and identity.
2. Increase DU faculty and student facility with CIT
• Utilize diverse forms of faculty support and create new opportunities to broaden and deepen faculty conversancy
3. Produce scholarship that contributes to Catholic intellectual life.
• Sponsor research, publications, dialogue, and problem-solving.
4. Brand and promote the reputation of CCIT.
• Create and communicate a brand that expresses our mission and our core values.
5. Develop CCIT infrastructure.
• Develop innovative support programs.
• Seek external funding.
We will rely on quantitative and qualitative evidence for assessment.