Sponsor an Intellectual
Schools, divisions, departments and groups can sponsor an Intellectual and encourage their friends and colleagues to vote for their player to advance through each round and win the tournament. Facebook and Twitter are excellent ways to endorse and promote your player -- and taunt your opponents!
In addition to bragging rights, the organization that sponsors the champion will win a basket of breakfast goodies!
Remember, there is absolutely NO COST to sponsor an Intellectual. Sponsorships will close on Monday, March 12.
Current Sponsored Intellectuals (in alphabetical order -- updated weekly)
- Kobe Bryant - Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- G.K. Chesterton - Honors College
- Dorothy Day - Center for Teaching Excellence
- Mary Antona Ebo - Center for Engaged Teaching and Research
- Jacques Laval - Spiritan Campus Ministry
- Francois LIbermann - Center for Wellbeing
- Gregor Mendel - Mission Animation
- Oscar Romero - McAnulty College, Office of the Dean