Center for International Regulatory Assistance (CITRA)
What does CITRA Do?
- Helps companies to fully comply with regulatory requirements applicable to their products and chemical substances
- Offers assistance, products and services for European CE marking, WEEE, RoHS, REACH and US Conflict Minerals.
- Since the year 2002, CITRA has assisted over 1000 companies to comply with EU regulations such as CE Mark, RoHS, WEEE, and REACH.
- CITRA experts have trained a number of federal and state trade specialists all over the U.S. Also, CITRA staff participates in industry tradeshows, contributes to technical journals and industrial magazines, speaks in international trade forums and provides services to clients nationwide.
- CITRA clients range from small companies to large, multinational conglomerates.
- CITRA products and services include software for regulatory compliance, consulting, public and private training seminars, and guidance publications.