The Spiritan Collection
Fr. Edmund Supple, C.S.Sp. Room
The collection consists of several volumes on permanent loan to the university library from the Spiritan USA Eastern Province, together with other publications of Spiritan interest that have been relocated from elsewhere within the library itself in print and in electronic form.
The room is available to faculty and students; a key may be checked out at the circulation desk in the library. View photos of the room and dedication »
Digital / Online
The digital collection available online includes:
- Notes et Documents Relatifs à la vie et à l'Oeuvre du Vénérable François-Marie-Paul Libermann (French) -- 16 volumes of the writings of the Congregation's co-founder, Venerable Francis Libermann.
- Bulletin Général (French) -- Chronicle of the Spiritan Congregation from 1874-1975.
- Spiritan Papers -- Volumes 1-21 of Spiritan Papers, a publication of the Spiritan Studies Group.
- Spiritan Articles (English/French) -- A collection of 87 articles related to the Spiritan Congregation.
- Spiritan Letters and Writings -- Unpublished letters and other writings related to the Spiritan Congregation.
- Spiritan Books -- The full-text of Birth of Missionary Spirituality, Claude François Poullart des Places, Le Feu sur la Terre and Where are you?
- Spiritan Rule of Life and Chapter Documents -- Includes: The Rules of the Congregation; Superior General Reports; Synopses des deux Règles.
- Our Province -- Newsletter of the United States Province
- Spiritan Horizons -- A Duquesne Journal of the Congregation of the Holy Spirit.
- Mémoire Spiritaine -- Historical review of Spiritan missionary works.
- Spiritan Anthology -- Selected works of Claude-François Poullart des Places and François-Marie-Paul Libermann.
- Spiritan Life and Spiritans Today -- Publications focusing on the "lived experience, academic research, and pastoral reflection" of the Spiritans.
- Anniversary Diaries - Daily presentation of historical information about the lives of members of the Congregation.
- Duquesne Studies Spiritan Series - The 9 volume series from the Duquesne University Press.