The Treasurer's Office supports the University's mission by actively managing financial resources and offering services to the campus community.
The Treasurer's Office oversees banking relationships, cash, debt, investments and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance. We continually strive to provide these services in support of Duquesne's commitment to excellence in liberal and professional education.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial service provider relationships
- Maintain Duquesne's debt porfolio
- Process monthly principle and interest payments
- Maintain bond documents and continuing disclosure requirements
- Monitor and maintain payment card security
- Merchants can obtain information on PCI Compliance and annual reporting on our DORI page