Books on Entry to Health Professions Schools
Health professions schools have varied educational philosophies and course requirements.
You and your academic advisor in your major will collaborate to ensure you complete the courses you need for graduation. Your pre-medical advisor will work with you both to ensure that you have the required prerequisite courses for the health professions schools.
The PMPP has a vast array of materials in our library that students are permitted to check out in order to research their schools of interest. Books are bought on an annual basis to ensure students have access to the most up-to-date information on the various schools. These include:
- Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR)
- Osteopathic Medical College Information Book
- ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools
- Veterinary Medical School Admissions Requirements
- MCAT, GRE, DAT and OAT prep books
- Books about writing the personal statement for the application process