What qualifications do I need to apply to the Post-Baccalaureate (PB-PMHPP) Program?
To be considered for the PB-PMHPP all applicants must:
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have a minimum 2.75 Math/Science GPA, with no final D or F grades; no more than one repeat of a course in which D/F grades were earned
Students must submit the supplemental application, and required supporting materials in ONE packet.
The Fall 2015 application cycle will open on December 1, 2014. Please do not send application materials before this date.
All applications must be received by May 1, 2015. Application materials received after this deadline will be considered for the next application cycle. See Application Instructions below for more details.
Graduate Student Retention Standards
Students who gain acceptance and matriculate into the PB-PMHPP must maintain the following standards to remain in the program:
- No grade lower than a "C" in any course; student may repeat course 1x to achieve passing grade
- Minimum overall GPA of at least a 3.0
- Minimum semester GPA of at least a 3.0; may fall below one semester, but may not in subsequent semesters
- Minimum math/science GPA of least a 3.0; may fall below one semsester, but may not in subsequent semesters
- Must be in good standing at the University and, if enrolled in a master's level degree program, within his/her respective degree program
Have additional questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.