Sunny Days...Brighter Future...Summer @ DU
Courses, Seminars, Camps and More
Get ahead, catch up, or take a class for enjoyment...
Want to fulfill one or more of your University Core requirements this Summer?
Weekday, evening and online courses that allow you to learn on your schedule.
13 sessions, 3 to 12 weeks, beginning in May, June and July
- Course Offerings for Summer 2017 coming soon
- Visiting Students - If you are a student who is seeking courses you may need to transfer to your home university, as a prerequisite, for personal enrichment, or if there's a topic of interest or course that may help you accomplish your career or personal goals
- Drop and Withdrawal Dates
- Financial Aid
A number of additional exciting opportunities are available during the summer:
- Accelerated Paralegal Program
- Mary Pappert School of Music Summer Programs
- Sports Camps for Youth
- Reading Clinic, School of Education
- Study Abroad
- 18th Annual Entrepreneur's Growth and Networking Conference
- Writing Camp for High School Students