Sunny Days...Brighter Future...Summer @ DU
Courses, Seminars, Camps and More
Get ahead, catch up, or take a class for enjoyment...
Weekday, evening and online courses that allow you to learn on your schedule.
13 sessions, 3 to 12 weeks, beginning in May, June and July
- Visiting Students - If you are a student who is seeking courses you may need to transfer to your home university, as a prerequisite, for personal enrichment, or if there's a topic of interest or course that may help you accomplish your career or personal goals
- Drop and Withdrawal Dates
- Financial Aid
A number of additional exciting opportunities are available during the summer:
- Accelerated Paralegal Program
- Mary Pappert School of Music Summer Programs
- Sports Camps for Youth
- Reading Clinic, School of Education
- Summer Reading Classes
- Study Abroad
- Leadership Breakfast Series
- Seminars, workshops, and much more!