A A Email Print Share

Complaint Resolution & State Disclosures


Complaint Resolution at Duquesne University

Duquesne University strives to provide the highest quality educational opportunities available. However, if a conflict does arise, our efforts are meant to resolve your grievances, complaints, and concerns in an expeditious, fair, and amicable manner. If an issue cannot be resolved by Duquesne University's internal processes, you may choose to file a complaint with your state of residence. Click here to see the complaint process for each state.

Complaint Resolution Structure

Online students residing outside the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania while attending Duquesne University should first contact the office where the issue has arisen (Academic Affairs, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, etc.) for resolution.

Discrimination and Equity Issues: All discrimination and equity issues should be filed with the Office of Anti-discrimination Policy and Compliance (412-396-2560).

Accreditation: Duquesne University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. MSCHE has authorized the University to offer undergraduate and graduate level certificates, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Information on how to report a complaint to our accrediting association can be found on the MSCHE website.

The University is authorized to offer degrees by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Department of Education. Information on how to report a complaint can be found on the PDE website.