Current Online Students
Several support resources are listed below, and to the right, to assist you in your online learning experience. Contact your instructor directly for assistance when your questions involve coursework. Contact your advisor for program, registration, and other questions, as he or she will be able to direct you to the appropriate department or contact. Your advisor is your central point of contact!
Current students have access to additional content and resources through Duquesne Online Resource and Information intranet (DORI).
(Or, while in DORI, go to Index > Academics > Online Campus > Current Online Students).
Support Resources for Online Students
- Login to Blackboard (Starfish Calendar is in Blackboard)
- Help Desk Services
- Gumberg Library
- University Writing Center
- Michael J. Weber Learning Skills Center
- DORI (student Portal)
- Disability Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore
- Computer Store
- Student Accounts / Billing
- Military and Veterans Services