- Participants attend workshops in our Rockwell 223 Lab, which seats 10, and are conducted by Ed Tech instructional designers.
To view our Campus workshop dates and learn how to sign up, please visit our Workshop/ Webinar Calendar.
- Participants are instructed by Ed Tech instructional designers through Wimba or Collaborate while in their office, at home, or elsewhere through webcam, headset, and computer.
- Participants will access the webinar through Blackboard or via a provided guest link. Users will need a headset and microphone attached to their computer to participate.
To view our Campus workshop dates and learn how to sign up, please visit our Workshop / Webinar Calendar
- These online, self-paced tutorials enable participants to learn about new tools through hands-on activities and multimedia enhanced learning modules at their convenience. Ed Tech instructional designers interact with and monitor the progress of participants.
- Currently we offer the following Self-Guided Tutorials:
- Instructor Getting Started with Blackboard 9
- Grade Center
- Collaborate Web Conferencing
- SafeAssign Instructor Tutorial
- SafeAssign Student Tutorial
- Each of these tutorials include learning outcomes, content, and activities monitored by the Educational Technology staff.
To sign up for a Self-Guided tutorial, send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following information:
- E-mail Subject: Title of the self-guided workshop wanted
- E-mail Body:
- First and Last Name, Username and Role at Duquesne University
- The type of self-guided workshop wanted