Support for Teaching Online at Duquesne University
Educational Technology supports faculty who are looking for new ways to implement online technologies. This includes creating a new online course, moving a traditional in-person course to the online environment, updating an existing online course, or enhancing a traditional in-person course with online components.
Resources for Teaching Online
Visit our DORI Intranet page for extensive resources to help you leverage a variety of technology teaching tools, begin designing your online course, or tweak your online course design.
Consultations (for individual faculty or departments)
During consultations, an Educational Technology Instructional designer will work with you to:
- Choose an overall course design for your learning objectives
- Select methods and tools for teaching online
- Learn best practices for online teaching and educational technology tools
- Complete the Online Course & Module Map, a course design worksheet
- Use the Duquesne Quality Online Course Rubric to review course quality
- Review a previously taught course
Visit Educational Technology Consultation Request to sign up for an individual or group consultation.