How to Schedule an Appointment
- Access the online schedule.
- You will be directed to the DORI home page. Log in with your Multipass username and password. Your username is your email address without the “@duq.edu.”
- Click “login.”
- You should see the Writing Center’s schedule. The main location (216 College Hall) schedule is displayed by default. If you would like to visit another location, please select it from the drop-down menu. For example, if you are a distance nursing student, you should select “Online Nursing” from the drop-down list. If you are a distance SLPA student, you should select "Online SLPA" from the drop-down list.
- To schedule an appointment, click on the desired time slot and fill out the requested information in the pop-up window. Open time slots are shown by white boxes.
- Click “Save Reservation” at the bottom of the pop-up window when you are finished.
- Hover over your name in the lefthand menu bar and scroll down to select “Log out” to log out.
If you are taking English as a Second Language courses, please visit the ESL Program for free tutoring for those classes. Contact 412-396-5091 for more information. You can make an appointment with an ESL Program tutor at http://duqesltutoring.appointy.com. You may visit the University Writing Center for help with any non-ESL Program coursework.
What to Bring to a Writing Center Appointment
- The assignment sheet or writing prompt
- Writing you have done (notes, drafts)
- Outside source materials you are using
- Questions about your writing