Management Advisory Council
Through strong partnerships with top managers from many admired local corporations, the Management advisory council seeks to promote and improve the discipline of Management within the Palumbo Donahue School of Business and in the business community at large.
Five distinct task forces contribute to furthering the goals of the council, including:
- Strategic Project Management course - Virginia Gerde, Ph.D., Chair
- Publicity - James Weber, Ph.D., Chair
- Internships/Placement - Jay Liebowitz, Ph.D., Chair
- Student Programs - Paul Klein, J.D., Chair
- Student Scholarships/Awards - David Wasieleski, Ph.D., Chair