David C. Brown
David C. Brown, founder & CEO of Business CyberSecurity, Inc., and the inventor of its business performance improvement methods: i360 Business Information Framework and Tru Business Performance Improvement (TruBPI) analysis. These revolutionary frameworks and analysis methodology help companies reduce costs and create a competitive advantage using their information assets.
He has more than 30 years experience in information technology and business process improvement, holding a wide variety of engineering, consulting and management positions. David has more than 20 years addressing security issues.
David has a Bachelor of Science from American Sentinel University in management information systems, a certificate in Computer Forensic Technology from Community College of Allegheny County, and Associate Degree in Electronics and Computer Technology from Electronics Institute.
Mr. Brown has earned many professional certifications including:
- ABPD: Automated Business Process Discovery
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- HIPAA: Privacy, Security
- ITIL V3 Foundation for Service Management
- ECSA: EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- MCDBA: Certified Database Administrator
- MCSE: Certified System Engineer
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- Six Sigma Green belt