Director, Master of Accountancy Program & Assistant Professor of Accounting
Palumbo Donahue School of Business
Pittsburgh, PA, 15282
Phone: 412.396.4906 Fax: 412.396.4764
B.S.B.A, M.B.A., Duquesne University
Professional and Community Activities
- Graduate-Leadership Pittsburgh, Class XIV (1997-1998)
- 1997 Southwestern Pennsylvania Accountant Advocate of the Year-U.S. Small Business Administration
- President and Director, Duquesne University School of Business Administration Alumni Association, 1990 to present. Member of Board of Directors, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, 2009 to present.
- Treasurer and Director, Pittsburgh Mediation Center, 2002 to 2006. Treasurer, Center for Victims of Violence and Crime (CVVC), 2006 to present.
- Member, Accounting Advisory Board to the Duquesne University School of Business Administration; 1995 to present; Chairperson 2000 - 2002.
- Past President and Director, volunteer business advisor, PowerLink.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Associate Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Member, Corporate Advisory Boards: Anderson Transfer Co., 1996 - 1999; Paragon Solutions, Inc., 1997 - 1998; Corporate Solutions LLC, 2001 to 2003.
- Teacher of the Year Award-2004-Duquesne University and The A.J. Palumbo School of Business Administration.
Kollar, B., Williams, V. (in press), "Incorporating a Simulated 404 Learning Experience into the Auditing Class.", Journal of Forensic Studies in Accounting and Business.
Kollar, B., Williams, V. (2008), "Incorporating a Simulated 404 Learning Experience into the Auditing Class." Fraud & Forensic Accounting Education Conference
Kollar, R., & Williams, V. (2008). Incorporating a Simulated 404 Learning Experience into the Auditing Class. 3rd Annual Fraud and Forensic Accounting Education Conference.
Williams, V. & Kollar, R. J. (2009). Incorporating a Simulated 404 Learning Experience into the Auditing Class. Journal of Forensic Studies in Accounting and Business.