Admission and Tuition
The following information provides you with a quick checklist of the experience, information and documents you must complete in order to enroll. You may want to print this page to help you track the items you have completed and submitted.
- College transcripts - transcripts from all colleges/universities attended must be mailed directly from college/university to Jennifer Milkarek, Palumbo-Donahue School of Business Rockwell Hall, 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282. A minimum of a bachelor's degree and/or significant relevant professional experience is required.
- Current resume - please email to email@example.com
- Letter of interest describing your background and interest in the coaching profession - please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone interview with PCCP Director of Training upon receipt of completed application
Class size is limited to 24 students. Once the class is filled, students will be placed on a waitlist.
Tuition is $7,295. Your tuition will cover the entire series of foundation course classes, online modules, webinars and one elective.
Full tuition is due one week before class begins. Alternately, you may enroll in our payment plan, whereas tuition is divided into three payments. Information on the payment plan will be sent upon request.
This program is approved for GI Bill or VA education benefits. Please contact your VA office for more information about this opportunity.
Materials: Books are not included in the tuition fees and it is recommended that participants budget approximately $200 to cover these costs.
As part of a class assignment, you will be required to contract the services of a professional coach for a minimum of 4 hours at your own expense. Fees may range from $250 to $750.
Electives/Workshops: May be taken for an additional fee to be determined at the time of the offering.
You will receive a 90% refund if you withdraw immediately (within one week) after the first weekend. There will be no refund if you withdraw after this.
Minimum Technical Requirements
- Recording tools (to create MP3 files)
- High speed internet access
- Headset suitable for webinar participation