The Duquesne Difference
Experience the Duquesne Difference
- The MSM is among the 100% online graduate management programs accredited by AACSB International.
- Duquesne offers GMAT and GRE waivers for qualified candidates.
- Ethics-based approach to business education provides a strong moral compass. You will develop skills to recognize and solve business problems from an ethics perspective and lead with integrity.
- Passionate faculty with practical management experience. You will have the opportunity to take classes from world-renowned scholars as well as executives with decades of diverse industry experience. We offer you a personalized approach, guided by an advisory council of distinguished leaders who help to keep our program on the cutting-edge.
- Applied Learning. The curriculum integrates critical and contemporary issues in the industry with opportunities for you to experience real-world management challenges.
- Executive Perspective. Accomplished senior executives will share their leadership experiences, challenges and best practices with you.
- Gain a network of contacts that will set you apart. You will join a network of more than 90,000 Duquesne alumni who are professionals in every type of organization, around the corner and across the globe. Duquesne alumni chapters can be found in major cities and will provide you with professional connections.
Our MSM will provide you with the cutting-edge skills and an entrepreneurial mindset needed to succeed in management.
Gain a Competitive Edge in the Job Market
Our graduates are prepared for a variety of management positions in diverse professions and industries. Management is a versatile field with endless opportunities to match the talent, interests, skills and ambition of our graduates.
We offer you resources that few business schools can match. Duquesne's Career Services Center offers complimentary lifelong career management to all of our alumni.