Job outlook is booming.
Estimates are that firms will be looking to fill approximately 1.4 million jobs through 2018 or roughly 270,000 positions annually. Driving this high growth job market are increasing supply chain complexity and sophistication as well as rapidly evolving technologies.
Tremendous career opportunities
Our MSSCM program will prepare you for supply chain leadership roles in various industries, including consulting, manufacturing, distribution, retail and services. That includes preparing you to successfully pursue important professional certificates:
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Institute for Supply Management Certified Professional in Supply Management
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional
- APICS SCOR Professional
- Institute of Business Forecasting & Planning - Certified Professional Forecaster
As a graduate of our program, you can step into a variety of upper-level supply chain management positions, including:
- Inventory Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Director of Supply Chain Operations
- Senior Product Manager
- Director of Supply Management
- Performance Improvement Director
- Director of Logistics
- Supply Chain Director/Manager
- Vice President/General Manager
- Corporate/Division Manager
Gain a powerful network
- Our alumni are eager to assist you with career advice and opportunities for employment. More than 86,000 Duquesne alumni are in all 50 states and nearly every nation.
- Our Career Services Center offers complimentary lifelong management to all our alumni.