Duquesne's Net Impact Group Receives Silver Status!
Congratulations to Duquesne University's Net Impact Graduate Chapter for receiving Silver Status and 100% membership rate! This year, the leadership team worked hard to improve events, awareness, and exposure of the organization and its mission. To receive this status, the Duquesne team completed 11 events, attended the Net Impact conference in Portland, and obtained 100% membership.
- Workshop with career advice
- Networking events with other Net Impact chapters in Pittsburgh
- Sustainability round table discussions
- High stakes networking
- Volunteerism, and tours of the Co-generation Power Facility
- Showing of the movie "Yert" and hosting producer and director of movie Mark Dixon
"We are proud of our accomplishments this year and hope to leave next year’s cohort with the structure and foundation to achieve gold membership," says Mindy Kuth, president of Duquesne's Net Impact chapter.
Duquesne's leadership team includes: Mindy Kuth, Ashley Jones, Ben Feder, Amanda Bastyr, Kimberly Alberts, Eli Sachs, Dana McTighe.