Commitment to Civility
The School of Education at Duquesne University is a community that promotes an environment of civility, actively encouraging meaningful scholarship, spirit and service to enhance the world we live in through the Spiritan Tradition of Caring.
We Commit to:
· Embrace diversity of students, staff and faculty.
· Be a community that advocates social justice and equity.
· Be a community of respect that values others' perspectives.
· Engaging in positive social and professional interactions to ensure mutual respect.
· The belief that everyone has a voice, is listened to and heard, and is valued.
· Maintain engagement, intellectual rigor, respectful communication, and professional courtesy