Urban Education Book Club
Engage with a selected book that the entire faculty will be reading that is designed to stimulate ongoing school-wide conversation on issues of urban education with links to the Spiritan Tradition.
- Launch a book reading initiative that includes every faculty person in the SoE.
- Monthly book club meetings for those who will dialogue about the book.
- Creating a comfortable space for ongoing dialogic engagement and fireside chats with the Sizemore Professor.
- Periodic questions put forth for faculty to ponder, respond to and discuss.
- Invite entire faculty to join the ongoing meetings of the DILE Research Group.
Fireside Chats With the School of Education Faculty and the Barbara A. Sizemore Professor: A Book Discussion Group
A new book selection will be discussed once a month.
News & Events
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
12:00 - 1:30pm
We invite you to engage in a dialogue about Dr. Gail Thompson's publication. Please click on the following link for more detailed information: "Through Ebony Eyes: What Teachers Need to Know But Are Araid to Ask About African American Students".
To register for any of these discussions, send an email message to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.