Courses in this 30-credit applied program are taught by faculty with extensive experience in ...
- Introduction to Higher Education
- Data Driven Decision Making in Higher Education
- Practicum 1 with Mentor
- The Regulatory Environment in Higher Education
- Budget and Finance in Higher Education
- Student Affairs
- Managing External Relations in Higher Education
- Leadership in Higher Education
- Practicum 2
As an online student, you will interact and learn from the course's content and activities, your peers, and your professors through various individual and collaborative learning experiences. Duquesne University has offered online degree programs for twenty years. Learn more about online courses, technology requirements and support services.