Sunday, March 17, 2013
Congratulations on your acceptance to Duquesne University's Leading Teacher Program! You have been selected as a student who has the potential to be one of our nation's leading teachers.
We invite you and your family to explore the unique characteristics and benefits that our School of Education provides its students. Please join us on-campus for Preview Day to learn more!
Preview Day is a day for students like yourself who have been admitted to the undergraduate Leading Teacher Program.
- Talk with current School of Education students who can give you the "insider's" perspective of what it's like to be a college student-inside and outside of class
- Meet professors you will get to know while learning from their diverse areas of knowledge and experiences
- Get to know staff, such as academic advisors, who help you identify the resources you have available to you so that you can prepare yourself to put your best foot forward as a proud Duquesne student and alumnus
- Explore campus on student-led tours, including residence halls and our Education Curriculum Center, a valuable resource for aspiring teachers and alumni of our programs
- Learn more about Duquesne University student services and campus organizations during our Information Fair and various presentations
Help us to prepare for your visit! RSVP by Monday, March 11, 2013.