Be a Student for the Day...Visit Us
The Leading Teacher Program Invites You To Visit Us!
Campus visits are one of the most helpful ways for you to decide where the best fit is for you to spend your next four years.
You and your family are invited to visit Duquesne University's School of Education and discover what it's like to be a part of our Leading Teacher Program.
Contact us and we will help coordinate a visit for you when classes are in session. Please note that Tuesdays and Thursdays are optimal days to visit, due to class scheduling.
Visits may include the following:
- Observe a freshman or sophomore-level education class
- Have lunch with a School of Education Student Ambassador
- Receive a personal overview of the Leading Teacher Program from a School of Education representative
- Schedule a campus tour or an optional meeting with the admissions office
Please note the following dates when planning your visit. There are times that classes will not be in session without much student activity on campus to gain a more realistic perspective of student life at Duquesne.
- January 6 • Monday • First Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- January 18 • Monday • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 29-March 5 • Monday-Saturday • Spring Break
- March 24- 28 • Thursday-Monday • Easter Break
- April 25 • Last Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- August 22 • Monday • Classes begin for the Fall Semester
- September 5 • Monday • Labor Day
- November 1 • Tuesday • Holy Day, All Saints Day
- November 24-27 • Monday-Saturday • Thanksgiving Break
- December 6 • Tuesday • Last Day of Classes for the Fall Semester
- December 8 • Tuesday • Holy Day, Immaculate Conception