The Leading Teacher Program Invites You To Visit Us!
Campus visits are one of the most significant factors in helping you decide if a school is the best fit for you. Come and be a part of our community for a day to see if this is a place where you can see yourself for the next four years!
Contact us and we will help coordinate a visit for you when classes are in session. Please note that Tuesdays and Thursdays are optimal days to visit, due to class scheduling. Visits may including the following:
- Observe a freshman or sophomore education class.
- Have lunch with one of our School of Education Student Ambassadors.
- Meet with a member of the School of Education's Student & Academic Services office to learn more about the Leading Teacher Program.
- Schedule a campus tour or an optional meeting with the admissions office.
- Visit the Maureen P. Sullivan Curriculum Center, a unique PreK-12 resource for students and alumni who work with children.
Please note that classes will not be in session during the following times:
- January 20 • Monday • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- March 3-8 • Monday-Saturday • Spring Break
- April 17-21 • Thursday-Monday • Easter Break
- April 28 • Last Day of Classes for the Spring Semester
- September 1 • Monday • Labor Day
- November 1 • Saturday • Holy Day-All Saints Day
- November 24-29 • Monday-Saturday • Thanksgiving Break
- December 8 • Monday • Holy Day: Immaculate Conception
- December 9 • Last Day of Classes for the Fall Semester