Can't make it to Preview Day? You can still visit!
Campus visits are one of the most significant factors in helping you decide if a school is the best fit for you. Our largest visit day is Preview Day, which is an open house for admitted students on Sunday, March 17th. However, we understand that your schedule is busy and you may not be able to make it to campus that day. We want to make sure that we have done everything we can to help you acquire the necessary information to make an informed decision regarding your college selection. Contact us and we will help coordinate a visit for you when classes are in session (Monday-Thursdays are optimal days). Visits may including the following:
• Observe a foundational undergraduate education class.
• Have lunch with one of our School of Education Student Ambassadors.
• Meet with a member of the School of Education's Student & Academic Services office to answer questions about our undergraduate program.
• Schedule a campus tour or an optional meeting with the admissions office.
• Visit the financial aid office. Financial aid office visits are conducted on a walk-in basis only during University business hours.
Please note that classes will not be in session during the following times:
January 20 • Monday • Martin Luther King Jr. Day
March 3-8 • Monday-Saturday • Spring Break
April 17-21 • Thursday-Monday • Easter Break
April 28 • Monday • Last Day of Class for the Spring Semester