Undergraduate Transfer Admission Criteria
- Prospective undergraduate transfer students should have graduated from an approved secondary school
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A composite SAT score of 1100 or higher or a composite ACT score of 24 or higher
- Documentation of forty (40) of shadowing, volunteer, or paid experience in physical therapy
- Completion of 100 hours of shadowing, volunteer or paid experience in two different physical therapy setting is required by April of the 3rd year.
- Pre-requisite Course Work with GAP of 2.75 or higher with no less than "C" grade in all pre-requisite course by the end of year three (3) which includes: two (2) course with labs in biology, chemistry, and physics (these course must be equivalent to course taken by science majors and must be taken at a four-year degree-granting institution); three (3) credits in introductions to biostatistics/statistics; three credits (3) or more in psychology
- Applicants who have not completed four years of high school must submit a High School Equivalency Diploma issued by their state department of education
The curriculum for transfer students will vary depending on previous coursework completed. Our best approximation is the Freshmen Admission Curriculum.