The Speech-Language Pathology program at Duquesne gives students an excellent academic and broad-based clinical education experience at an accelerated pace. Here's what you'll find:
- The nation's first five-year, accelerated program that guarantees students a bachelor's and master's degree upon completion (providing students meet academic criteria).
- Integrated academics, clinical practice and research.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities providing real-world experience assessing and treating speech, language, and hearing problems.
- A large and diverse network of externships with dedicated clinical instructors who teach in real-life settings.
- Faculty members comitted to teaching and research, bringing students the best academic and clinical education.
- A rich student life with opportunities for fun, athletics, cultural events, networking, volunteerism, international travel and more.
The Department also accepts applicants with a bachelor’s degree from other universities for graduate study. However, students in the five-year program progress seamlessly from our pre-professional phase into the professional phase (graduate program). Review the admissions process for graduate study and the online applications for thegraduate program.
Department of Speech-Language Pathology
403 Fisher Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15282