ABA Required Disclosures
The American Bar Association law school data for Duquesne University School of Law is available here to download. This report appears in the ABA-LSAC Official Guide to ABA-Approved Law Schools.
Additional information can be found throughout this website, including sections on:
- Admissions data
- Tuition and fees, living costs, financial aid, scholarships and refunds
- J.D. graduation and attrition rates
- Faculty and administrators
- Curricular offerings, academic calendar and academic requirements
- Library resources
- Bar passage data
- Employment statistics
- Transfer of credit policies
Duquesne University's Affirmative Action, Equal Educational and Employment Opportunity, and Human Relations in the Workplace and Classroom Policy (TAP No. 30) is available online to view and download as a PDF. Review all of The Administrative Policies (TAPs).