Career Panel April 9
- 5:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Law School Room 203
Career Services Office event
Co-sponsored by the Duquesne American Constitutuion Society (ACS) and
the ACS Pittsburgh Lawyer Chapter
1. Christina Sloss, a clerk for Christine L. Donohue, Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
2. Eileen Yacknin, the Litigation Director for Neighborhood Legal Services.
3. Wayne Cobb, a solo practitioner at Cobb Counsel.
4. Hannah Akintoye, public defender with the Allegheny County Public Defender's office.
5. Megan Wildman Walker, the Pitt Law Legal Fellow at the Community Justice Project.
6. Alec Stone, Associate at Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
7. Zachary Brecheisen, Associate at Jones Day.
8. Amanda Bundick, Associate at Jubelirer, Pass & Intrieri, P.C.
The panel will discuss a variety of topics including:
* Tips for job hunting
* Ways to stand out as a clerk/intern
* Benefits and Downsides to working in the environment you work in
* How they got their job
* Paths to getting Public Interest Careers
Please make plans to attend this event! This is a great opportunity to get
knowledge from a diverse group of lawyers and to network.
We will be serving food!
Please contact Angela Reed Strathman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!