Bar Preparation Services
DCLI has several print treatises to assist you with studying for the bar exam. On the ground floor, simply browse the shelves at call numbers KF302 to KF303.
Additional materials are availabe in the Reserve Collection:
- Bar review prep videos
- Two copies of the game Passing the bar: a game of legal reasoning
- Book: Passing the bar: 450 former bar exam questions released by the NCBE
Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements
PENNSYLVANIA BAR RESOURCES
Applying for Bar Exam
Bar Exam Info
Pennsylvania Bar Exam Information
Bar Exam Fees and Deadlines
Past Exams 2011-2013
PENNSYLVANIA COUNTIES BAR ASSOCIATIONS
ALLEGHENY COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
Lawyers Referral Service of Allegheny County
Allegheny County Bar Association Directory
NATIONAL BAR RESOURCES
American Bar Association
1. ABA Approved Law Schools
2. Bar Admissions Information
3. National Conference of Bar Examiners
Provides information for bar requirements for each jurisdiction, dates for bar exams and MPRE, etc
4. MPRE Test Dates, Deadlines and Fees
5. Guide to Bar Admission Requirements
6. MPRE Iinformation Booklet
To register, go here:
7. 2014 MBE Information Booklet
8. 2014 MPT Information Booklet
9. 2014 MEE Information Booklet
10. Admissions Statistics 1995 - 2012
11. Law School Admission Council
BAR RELATED JOURNALS
The American Lawyer
The National Jurist
BAR REVIEW COURSES
CHECK FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF BAR EXAMINERS. Scores for the August 2013 MPRE have been posted to your NCBE account. Log in to your NCBE account at www.ncbex.org/ncbe-number and click on the File Cabinet tab to print or save a copy of your score. August 2013 scores will be available only until November 4.
NCBE has released a new MBE Online Practice Exam. NCBE now offers four MBE Online Practice Exams available for unlimited use with the purchase of a one-year subscription. Available at the NCBE Study Aids Store.
Effective with the February 2015 bar exam, Civil Procedure will appear on the Multistate Bar Examination (MBE). Read more...
Effective with the February 2015 bar exam, the Multistate Essay Examination (MEE) Federal Civil Procedure subject matter outline will be modified. Read more...