DuqNet (Wireless Network) Setup Instructions
You can connect your laptop, iPad, iPhone or other smartphone/tablet device to Duquesne University's wireless network, DuqNet.
- DuqNet requires that you login with your MultiPass credentials.
On your iPhone, iPad, Andriod or other smartphone:
- On your device, select the DuqNet wireless network, enter your MultiPass credentials and accept the security certificate (if prompted) to connect.
On your laptop running Windows 7, 8 or Mac OS
- Any device with an operating system (such as Windows or Mac OS) will be require a security client to be installed (more information here)
- After connecting to DuqNet, you will be prompted for your MultiPass credentials. Students will be prompted to install a security client prior to completing the connection. Your webbrowser will redirect you to the webpage where the client can be downloaded and installed.
- In some cases, you may need to manually configure some specific settings on your laptop. Click here for step by step instructions from CTS for configuring Windows 7, 8 or Mac OS.
- NOTE: Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS Tiger (10.5 and prior versions) are not supported by the School of Law
Please contact the CTS Help Desk if you have questions with the wireless setup or the wireless connection (412.396.4357).
Also of Interest:
- Note: Do not connect to DuqNet Guest, this wireless network is reserved for special events and Universtiy vendors.
- Duquesne University's Wireless Airspace Policy