Application and Requirements for Graduate Programs
The following information provides you with a quick checklist of the experience, information and documents you must complete in order to enroll. You may want to use this list to help you track the items you have completed and submitted.
Application and Requirements - Graduate Program and Post-Baccalaureate Certificates
- Application Instructions
- Transcripts from undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university*
- A minimum of two years of professional experience. (Applicants with less than two years of experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please include any community service, internships, sports team membership, or other relevant experience on your resume.)
- A 500-word statement describing your academic and professional goals (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brief resume (attention service members: SMART or AARTS transcripts satisfy this requirement) - email to email@example.com
- An interview with an academic advisor. This interview can be completed by phone for online students. Contact the School of Leadership and Professional Advancement to schedule an admissions interview. 412.396.6232/1.800.283.3853.
Still Have Questions?
Please contact the Student Services Manager Vlada Kohane at 800.283.3853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service members, reserves and veterans, please call 800.283.3853 or email email@example.com.
Due to higher education regulation changes, effective August 1, 2011, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Washington and Wisconsin. For questions, please contact Paul-James Cukanna in the Office of Admissions at 412.396.5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.