Master of Science in Leadership
Make a difference in your career - and your life - with a master's degree in leadership from Duquesne University.
Duquesne's 30-credit online program allows you to select from seven focus areas and expand your professional network. It's more than a learning experience; it's exposure to new ideas and skills that can be readily applied.
Duquesne's 30-credit Master of Science in Leadership program benefits include:
- Taking classes entirely online
- Learning from distinguished faculty with academic and professional expertise
- Flexibility to start in August, January, or May
- No required entrance exams (GRE or GMAT)
Leadership Core - 15 credits
• Introduction to the Graduate Study of Leadership
• Organizational Communication for Leaders
• Conflict Resolution
• Leading People and Managing Relationships
• Leadership Capstone
Elective Courses - 15 credits
Up to two (2) graduate electives may be transferred from another graduate program at Duquesne or other accredited University.
"The School of Leadership and Professional Advancement afforded me the opportunity to participate in a dynamic program with other leaders that enriched my overall experience in my current career. The curriculum was a great mix of courses that enhanced my business, legal, human resource, ethical and leadership skills. The program was an unforgettable experience that prepared me further for the next step of my career and life in general."
Vice President, Client Relations & Loan Operations
Student Loan Servicing Company