MS in Leadership with electives in Sports Leadership
Make a difference in your career - and your life - with a master's degree in leadership from Duquesne University.
You have the technical skills you need, but now you want to move up into management - this program gives you the knowledge of important leadership concepts like conflict resolution, ethical decision making, and organizational communication.
Why choose Duquesne's 30-credit Master of Science in Leadership?
- Convenient online courses
- Distinguished faculty with academic and professional expertise
- Flexibility to start in August, January, or May
- Degree can be earned in two years
- No required entrance exams (GRE or GMAT)
- Advisors will guide you through the entire process from registration to graduation
- Online access to the University's Writing Center and Gumberg Library
- New to online learning? No worries. We help you to become comfortable with online learning through orientations and direct human support
- Introduction to the Graduate Study of Leadership
- Organizational Communication for Leaders
- Conflict Resolution
- Leading People and Managing Relationships
- Leadership Capstone
Elective Courses - 15 credits
Courses in Sports Leadership are available. Up to two (2) graduate electives may be transferred from another graduate program at Duquesne or other accredited University.
Duquesne's 30-credit online program is more than a learning experience; it's exposure to new ideas and skills that can be readily applied.