The Master of Science in Leadership, concentration in Professional Administration (MSPA) program is designed for professionals who are ready to move to the next level. MSPA graduates take responsibility for the oversight of administrative processes, coordination, analysis and presentation of information, and supervision of human and financial resources in support of organizational goals.
The MSPA program will enable students to:
- Identify and develop employee strengths to build effective teams
- Understand and facilitate cross-functional roles and responsibilities
- Generate organizational change plans to implement workplace improvement
- Develop communication tactics and strategies
- Resolve conflicts and manage a multi-generational and diverse workforce
- Use technology to access, manage, create and communicate information
- Recruit, hire, train and develop staff
- Recognize the importance of professional ethics and legal responsibilities
The sublimity of administration consists in knowing the proper degree of power that should be exerted on different occasions.
— Charles de Montesquieu