Anyone who has ever been part of any organization or community knows that those groups face a variety of challenges. These diverse challenges demand unique perspectives and combinations of skills and expertise.
Leadership studies allow students freedom to determine the best course of study to achieve success in their area of interest within their organizations. As you would expect, students complete core leadership courses. They also customize their program by selecting from a wide range of graduate courses, tailored to their interests and motivations.
Leadership Core - 15 credits
- Introduction to the Graduate Study of Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Leading People and Managing Relationships
- Organizational Communication for Leaders
- Leadership Capstone or Colloquium
Additional Courses - 21 credits
- Choose from courses in the leadership, business ethics, community leadership, global leadership, information technology, liberal studies, or professional adminstration concentrations.
- No more than two courses can be taken from any one concentration other than leadership.
- Up to two (2) graduate electives may be transferred from another graduate program at Duquesne or other accredited University.