Are You Ready to Get Started?
1. Apply online
2. Submit an official undergraduate transcript to:
McAnulty Graduate School of Liberal Arts
215 College Hall
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
3. Submit a 500-word essay describing your academic and professional goals via your application or via email to Linda Rendulic
4. Submit a copy of your resume to Include your professional experience (full and part-time), community and volunteer service, internships or other relevant experience. Military service members may submit SMART or AARTS transcripts to satisfy this requirement. Email this information to Linda Rendulic
5. Schedule an admissions interview with an academic advisor; call 412-396-4933.
6. Questions, contact Marianne Leister.