Back to top
Undergraduate Thesis Defenses
- Faith McFadden, "Love, Birth, and Wisdom in Plato."
- Anthony Costantino, “A Catholic Rebuttal of Nietzsche’s Critique of Christianity.”
- Juan Escudero, “Reflection and The Return to the Self in Husserl’s Phenomenology and Zen Buddhism.”
- Andrew Evans, “Investigating Love: Nietzsche Compared to Augustine.” Thesis Advisor: Dr. Patrick Lee Miller.
- Colin Stragar-Rice, “Morality as an Expression of Power: Conatus and Its Role in Moral Deliberation.” Thesis Advisor: Dr. Kelly Arenson.
- Stephen Hanson, “Husserl, Wittgenstien, & the Intersubjectivity of Language.” Director: Dr. Lanei Rodemeyer
- Rachel Van Campenhout, “Between Conciousness and the Body: A Phenomenlogical Exploration.” Director: Dr. Lanei Rodemeyer
- Roman Becicka, “The Role of Reason in Mental Health: Case-Studies in Ancient and Modern Philosophy.” Director: Dr. Patrick Lee Miller
- Benjamin Cahill, “The Christian Contemplative Tradition in relation to Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit.” Director: Dr. Jennifer Bates
- Louis Butler, “A Philosophy of Food.” Director: Dr. Patrick Lee Miller
- Timothy Rothhaar, “The Mystery of Hope: Authentic Relationships in an Era of Despair.” Director: Dr. Thérèse Bonin
- Sarah Cates, “Perspectivism: The Influence of Leibniz and Nietzsche on Deleuze’s Philosophy of Difference.” Director: Dr. Daniel Selcer
- Ronald Baumiller, “The Ancient Problem of Reference.” Director: Dr. Michael Harrington
- Susan Dattalo, “Women in Plato’s Republic.” Director: Dr. Ronald Polansky
- Robert Guerin, “Contradiction and its Consequences for Genuine Self-Knowledge.” Director: Dr. Patrick Lee Miller
- Evan Dusheck, “Merleau-Ponty and the Cartesian Cogito.” Director: Dr. Fred Evans
- Johan Nystrom
- Eric Sampson, Director: Dr. Fred Evans