PSI CHI and Psychology Club
- Complete on-line application (see link above)
- Submit your transcript to the Psychology Department office, 211 Rockwell Hall
- Submit a check for $60 (payable to Duquesne University/PSI CHI) to Psychology Department, 211 Rockwell Hall
Inductions are held in the Spring
Officers for 2016-2017
* President: Elizabeth Mance
* Vice Presidents: Jen Rauch
* Secretary: Mary Comis
* Treasurer: Alexandra Hidalgo
*Jenna Pelly: Public Relations
* Graduate Assistant: Kai Bekkeli
* Faculty Advisor: Dr. Lori Koelsch
PSI CHi Induction Ceremony spring 2015
PSYCHOLOGY CLUB AND PSI CHI
Duquesne's Psychology Club is an active organization that helps students cultivate their psychological interests and knowledge. Club activities include experiential workshops, guest speakers, conference trips, film discussions, topical symposia, research and volunteer opportunities, and graduate school preparation. There are no requirements for participating in Psychology Club. All students, including non-psychology majors, are welcome.
Students are also invited to participate in Psi Chi, the National Honor Society in Psychology. Requirements for membership are as follows:
- Completion of at least 3 semesters of university coursework.
- Completion of at least 9 credit hours in Psychology
- 3.0 Grade Point Average overall and a
- 3.0 Grade Point Average in Psychology courses.
What is Psi Chi?
Psi Chi is the National Honor Society in Psychology, founded in 1929 for the purposes of encouraging, stimulating, and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology.
Psi Chi is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is an affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the American Psychological Society (APS). The national chapter of Psi Chi also has a web site.