Note: If you would like to view a video that has been designated for 'Private' rather than 'Public' Access, please contact CIQR or the presenter directly for permission.
- September 17th, 2015 -- Monthly Speaker: Sarah Alison Miller, Associate Professor and Chair of Classics, Duquesne University: "Breast Milk Ideologies and Icons in Ancient Rome and the Later Middle Ages"
- September 24th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Andrew Ellis Johnson, Associate Professor of Art at Carnegie Mellon University: "Fingers of the Noose: Imaging Injustice"
- October 16th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Alima Bucciantini, Assistant Professor, Public History, Duquesne University:"Exhibitions, Identity, and Impact: Assessing the Changing Nation of Scotland and its Museum"
- November 13th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Erik Garrett, Associate Professor of Communication & Rhetorical Studies, Duquesne University: "Dangerous Cities: Doing Radical Phenomenological Research"
- December 4th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Jennifer Bates, Associate Profesor of Philosophy, Duquesne University: "Hegel's 'Instinct of Reason and Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice: What is a Relevant Aufhebung of Nature? Of Justice?"
- January 29th, 2015 -- Monthly Speaker: Mrea Csorba, adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh and Duquesne University: "At the Hands of Farmers, Grave Robbers, Archaeologists, and Historians: The Uneven Fate of Eurasian Steppe Artifacts"
- February 19th, 2015 -- Monthly Speaker: Norman Conti, Associate Professor of Sociology, Duquesne University: "More Like Sons of Conformity: Motorcycle Clubs, Moral Careers, and Normalization"
- March 12, 2015 -- Monthly Speaker: Max van Manen, Professor Emeritus, University of Alberta, Public Talk - "Kairos and Inception: On the Phenomenology of Insight"
- April 9, 2015 -- External Speaker: Anna De Fina, Professor of Italian Language and Linguistics, Georgetown University " Public Talk - "Constructing a Latino Identity in Radio Broadcasting"
- April 9, 2015 -- External Speaker: Anna De Fina, Professor of Italian Language and Linguistics, Georgetown University " Symposium - "Narrative Analysis in the Study of Identities"
- September 11, 2013 - Magali Michael, "Narrative Innovation in 9/11 Fiction," and Fred Evans, "Citizenship and Public Art: The Political Aesthetics of New York's 9/11 Memorial," for the joint session "9/11 and the Politics of Aesthetics: Literature and Memorial Art"
- October 10, 2013 - Kirk Savage, "The Corpse and the Name: Civil War and the Origins of Modern Commemoration"
- November 6, 2013 - Tom Eyers, "The Perils of the Digital Humanities: New Positivisms and the Fate of Literary Theory"
- December 5, 2013 - Mark Paterson, "On ‘Inner Touch' and the Moving Body: Aisthêsis, Kinaesthesis, Aesthetics"
- March 19, 2014 - Susanne Slavick, "Out of Rubble: Towards Empathic Unsettlement"
- April 3 and 4, 2014 - Erika Doss