Note: If you would like to view a video that has been designated for 'Private' rather than 'Public' Access, please contact CIQR or the presenter directly for permission.
- September 24th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Andrew Ellis Johnson, Associate Professor of Art at Carnegie Mellon University: "Fingers of the Noose: Imaging Injustice"
- October 16th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Alima Bucciantini, Assistant Professor, Public History, Duquesne University:"Exhibitions, Identity, and Impact: Assessing the Changing Nation of Scotland and its Museum"
- November 13th, 2014 -- Monthly Speaker: Erik Garrett, Associate Professor of Communication & Rhetorical Studies, Duquesne University: "Dangerous Cities: Doing Radical Phenomenological Research"
- September 11, 2013 - Magali Michael, "Narrative Innovation in 9/11 Fiction," and Fred Evans, "Citizenship and Public Art: The Political Aesthetics of New York's 9/11 Memorial," for the joint session "9/11 and the Politics of Aesthetics: Literature and Memorial Art"
- October 10, 2013 - Kirk Savage, "The Corpse and the Name: Civil War and the Origins of Modern Commemoration"
- November 6, 2013 - Tom Eyers, "The Perils of the Digital Humanities: New Positivisms and the Fate of Literary Theory"
- December 5, 2013 - Mark Paterson, "On ‘Inner Touch' and the Moving Body: Aisthêsis, Kinaesthesis, Aesthetics"
- March 19, 2014 - Susanne Slavick, "Out of Rubble: Towards Empathic Unsettlement"
- April 3 and 4, 2014 - Erika Doss