Academic Advisor, Dixie Baker, B.S.
212 College Hall
Welcome to Duquesne University! My name is Dixie Baker and I have been advising undergraduate Liberal Arts students in the McAnulty College for almost 10 years. I like to follow students through their academic careers as they mature and grow into exciting young adults ready to meet the world. After graduation, it is always great to receive an e-mail or phone call and even personal visits from students to hear about their career paths as well as celebrations of engagements, weddings and even babies.
- I live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh with my chocolate lab, Sadie.
- I am the Mother of two college age students.
- I have spent time at the Italian Campus and recommend study abroad for any student
- I enjoy my children, dogs, cooking, gardening, power walking and reading.
- I have a B.S. degree from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.