Accepted for Fall 16?
Attend a Liberal Arts accepted student event or schedule an individual campus visit.
Event # 1: Dean's Reception and Dukes Basketball Event on February 6, 2016.
- Meet with the Dean of the Liberal Arts College, current students, and tour campus.
- Watch the Dukes take on Davidson on 2/6/16 at 12:30pm on the College.
- To RSVP, contact Assistant Dean, Jason Broadwater at email@example.com or 412-396-2565
Event # 2: Liberal Arts Preview Day on March 19, 2016.
- Check back for more information and how to register.
- This is the signature event for accepted Liberal Arts students.
By May 1: File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Due by May 1 for maximum consideration
Available online at fafsa.ed.gov
Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
By May 1: Enrollment Deposit Deadline Date
Submit online at duq.edu/pay-my-deposit
- After submitting your deposit, you will get instructions on how to set up your MultiPass account, which provides access to DORI (Duquesne's online student portal), email and other electronic resources. DORI is where you will eventually be able to order books, pay bills, view your grades and schedule classes.
- After you create your MultiPass, be sure to check your new Duquesne email account on a regular basis. Academic advisors and professors may send important information to you there.
The Liberal Arts College Advising Office will contact you about selecting a Learning Community and your first semester schedule.
Fall 2016 Freshman Advisement Summer Transition (FAST) and Orientation dates will be posted when available!